Well, It was a small nap. I was tired that day and I dozed off in just 2 minutes. Yes, literally. It was the very first day and now its been almost 10 years me meditating - continuously, rigorously and religiously and now, I don't sleep while meditating.
There are various ways of mediation which you'll read in my next articles but before you move forward, read the following lines very carefully:
- Meditation is a practice.
- You can start with small steps.
- Do it continuously, rigorously and religiously.
- Try not to divert your mind with the surroundings.
- Do not think on routine stuff or about the things you think about on regular basis.
- Be free from thoughts.
- Be happy - if not, just try or pretend to be happy.
Enough said. Lets hit the first technique (and its okey if you doze off).
Read my next articles on:
- Meditation Technique 1 - Count your breath
- Meditation Technique 2 - Body scan mediation
- Meditation Technique 3 - Sound meditation
# Meditation # HowToMeditate
Spirituality >> @themeditator / 2,112 Views / May 01, 2016